Thursday, April 26, 2012

NCAA Results


Almost the whole 2012 NCAA Tournament surprised me.  My bracket that I made had a lot of upsets and the only big game that I had correct was the outcome of the Championship game between Kansa and Kentucky.  The first big upset for me was that Duke lost in the first round.  I am a huge duke fan but I also try to be realistic every season.  I thought they would at least make it to the Sweet Sixteen.  The other game that didn’t go the way I wanted was NC State and Kansas.  I really wanted State to win that game so State and UNC would have to play each other in the Elite Eight.  I thought State had a great team this season.  They could have easily beat Duke but Duke pulled through in the last two minutes.  I think next season the team to beat will be State if they keep this up.  Hopefully Duke will have a better season as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment