Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 Masters


This past weekend I watched the Masters.  I don't watch golf very often but my stepdad is big into golf so I watch it with him sometimes.  Even though Phil Mickelson didn’t win, I was very happy that Bubba Watson won.  It came down to Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen playing a sudden death playoff hole.  Both golfers are phenomenal and played well during the tournament.  Oosthuizen hit the ball short and missed the green then Watson hit and the ball landed in the pine straws.  I was thinking that Watson had no chance whatsoever because of where he had to hit the ball from.  Oosthuizen missed the putt so Watson had two shots to win.  He hit the ball within 25 feet when he had to hit off the pine straw, it couldn’t have been a better shot.  He ended up making the putt and won the 2012 Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment